What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The Official Weight Loss Program of NBC’s Biggest Loser Season 4 Champs Bill and Jim Germanakos.
- You will actually enjoy going to the beach or laying by the pool without all those insecurities you are battling right now!
- You will not be afraid to approach someone you are interested in for fear of your appearance!
- Lose weight quickly and healthy – Don’t risk using unproven fad diets that at worse can harm your health permanently.
- Lose 20 lbs a month from simple tweaks to your diet and activities – You don’t have to drastically change your lifestyle.
- Look great, feel great – your friends will notice and compliment you. You will love hitting the beach on vacation and not hesitating to show off your swimsuit.
- Look and feel so amazing that friends can’t help but notice and compliment you
- Learn the insider secrets to permanent fat loss – Have you lost weight only to gain it back? Following the Rapid Action Metabolism™ system will prevent that from happening again!
- Get educated – You have to learn what works and what doesn’t. We’ll teach you what really worked for us to lose up to 20 pounds every 30 days.
- Being unattractive to your spouse resulting in divorce or even worse, infidelity.
- Burn more fat even while you sleep – Metabolism is key, learn how to super charge it so you can lose weight while sleeping, reading, watching TV or even eating!
Can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Truth About Diets scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Truth About Diets scores 63.11/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://truthaboutdiets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: truthaboutdiets.com you’ll also be taken through to truthaboutdiets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)